[Deco] Taking a break

polyfloyd floyd at polyfloyd.net
Sat Jan 16 00:08:22 CET 2021

Hey Deco Team,

We are all enduring the currently ongoing Coronacrisis and organizing
this event has not been easy thus far. The impact on my personal life
and mental well-being has been huge and I have been managing up to this
point.

However, there are limits to the lengths to which I am able to stretch
myself balancing my responsibilities. I have thus concluded that I have
to start to pull some emergency brakes in order to preserve myself and
prevent further harm.

This means that I will be stepping down from being co-lead of the MCH
Deco Team effective immediately. I would like to leave the possibility
open to perhaps return in the future if my condition and the state of
the world allows, we will figure out the details if this becomes relevant.

Goodbye for now
Roel "polyfloyd"