[Deco] Questions from team Info

stern at gnumpf.nl stern at gnumpf.nl
Wed Jan 13 18:14:14 CET 2021

Hi team Deco,

We from team info have a few questions regarding signs and maps.

At SHA2017 we got at the Info Desk a lot of simple questions regarding
important places around the core terrain like where are the toilets?
(there were just around the corner but hard to spot), and spots like
merchandise sales, coin machines etc.
With the help of a printer and laminator we made some sign ourselves,
but the problem was they did not really stand out among all other
posters and papers hanging there.
So our question for MCH2021 is: Will there be made signs by your team
(or another team)? And will they be made more formal and easy visible
for visitors to spot?

Furthermore would we like to have a fancy map at the Info Desk and in
our booklets. So we are not looking for a technical map, like the Open
Street Map overlay, but something more appealing. Especially the core
terrain should be magnified.
Is this something you are planning or willing to do?

Kind regards,
Stern
Team Info