[Warehouse] Fw: [MCH Team:Info] infodesk suplies

boekenwuurm at boekenwuurm.nl boekenwuurm at boekenwuurm.nl
Fri May 13 11:17:38 CEST 2022

Hi team:Warehouse,

Is it correct that I should have this mail adress, and not the one on the wiki?

For the infodesk in 2017 there were a set of three danisch charts/'bloemenwagens'  in the infodesk. I understand they came from warehouse, is it possible that we get them (or some other sensible shelving) again?

Furthermore we would like a printer + consumables, some office suplies and markers, and if possible a visitor facing printer.

Kind regards,
Christel/Boekenwuurm