[Warehouse] [mch2022-orga] Team:Warehouse needs your shopping lists!

f0x f0x at cthu.lu
Mon Jun 6 21:39:46 CEST 2022

On 6/6/22 20:00, Twi wrote:
> of course we already benefit from the infrastructure provided by the other teams like NOC and Power (eg the mentioned scaffolds and the Datenklos) but we will still need these amount of wooden poles.

Hornbach seems a good source of these, and they will do delivery (€27.97).

27x44 ca. 2100 mm is cheaper at €3.49
https://www.hornbach.nl/shop/KONSTA-Vuren-balk-geschaafd-27-x-44-x-ca-2100-mm/5185875/artikel.html

33x56 ca. 2100mm pine for €4.19 each
https://www.hornbach.nl/shop/KONSTA-Vuren-balk-geschaafd-33-x-56-x-ca-2100-mm/5185878/artikel.html

We can order 30 of either and have it brought to the terrain with our other off-site transport, at (very) early buildup.

-f0x