[Volunteering] Bartender

bas at mch2022.org bas at mch2022.org
Sun May 22 11:08:52 CEST 2022

Hiya Sofii, nice to meet you!

If you want to help out team Bar, there are two ways to do that: do shifts in the bar, or become a permanent team member.

To do shifts, all you have to do now is sign up at the angel system: https://angel.mch2022.org and enter your details. Soon we'll enter all the shifts and other stuff so you can sign up for bar shifts (and other shifts that take your fancy).

To become a permanent team member, we'll need to connect you to a cool team of choice and then you can help out in the preparation before the event etc.

Let me know what you're interested in!

Sebastian