[Volunteering] Volunteering in buildup phase...

bas at mch2022.org bas at mch2022.org
Sun May 15 15:49:27 CEST 2022

Hiya Robert, that sounds good! If you're not part of a specific team we can always put you to good use during buildup. Please sign yourself and your son up (seperately) in the angel-system and plan your arrival date, so we know you're coming.

angel.mch2022.org

We'll also use the angel-system to keep you updated on planning etc!

Bas