[Volunteering] Connecting PreTalx to Angel system

bas at mch2022.org bas at mch2022.org
Sun May 15 14:34:09 CEST 2022

Hi, yesterday i met with Hugh at the fieldday.

	We should work on connecting the PreTalx to the Angel system and getting all the shift-stuff ready, soon-ish (somewhere mid june i think). Which of the content people can we contact on that? Preferably one person who knows the requirements of angels and also is able to do the pretalx stuff.

To my own team: who of us is best suited for getting this setup?

Bas