[Volunteering] Cake?

bas at mch2022.org bas at mch2022.org
Sun May 15 14:17:20 CEST 2022

Hi Morgan, i think you underestimate what it takes to do cake for 500+ people, but i love the idea.

I *think* the kitchen will be way to busy to do stuff like this, but i'll make a note and ask the kitchen crew. When's the birthday?

Sebastius
May 15, 2022 1:38 PM, "Morgan Hill via Volunteering" <volunteering at lists.mch2022.org (mailto:volunteering at lists.mch2022.org?to=%22Morgan%20Hill%20via%20Volunteering%22%20<volunteering at lists.mch2022.org>)> wrote:
Hi there,

Odd request: would it be possible to arrange cake in the angel kitchen on the 22nd?

It's my partner's birthday (we actually met at SHA) and as she usually runs around on events trying to produce cake when they coincide with our friends birthdays I figured i'm rather obligated.

Naturally I can make a donation to cover ingredients and so on.

Happy hacking,

Morgan (pcwizz from productiehuis)