[Volunteering] Here and able to do things

Alicia Bargar aliciabargar at gmail.com
Thu May 5 22:41:10 CEST 2022

Hello!

I plan to attend MCH this year for the first time. I saw that you have
volunteering opportunities and would be happy to help. I did read the
descriptions, but I don't have a strong preference. So here I am,
describing what I'm good at, and just let me know if you can use any of it.
:)

*What I'm good at*
Writing in English
Speaking in front of people in English
Assembling/disassembling furniture (I'm not a giant person, but I've
volunteered before)
Selling people food, beers, or merchandise (also from volunteering)
Do COVID checks, wristbands, etc
General logistics & technical knowledge

*What I'm not so good at*
Mijn Nederlands is beginner
I do not have training in audiovisual or other equipment

*Also*
Given the Promo team - are there promotional materials I could pass on? I
know of a couple groups that might not know of MCH and be interested. It
would be cool to have something general I could share in the channels.

If there's a team you think could use me, let me know and I'm happy to
pitch in. Otherwise, best of luck and see you in July!

Thanks and kind regards,
Alicia