[Volunteering] Volunteers for team fire

J van Wijhe mchfiredept at outlook.com
Sat Mar 26 20:51:43 CET 2022

Hi volunteering,

I’m writing the content for the permit and am starting to realize that I can still use a couple of more volunteers for the fire safety team.
I’m in need for volunteers with a BHV (Bedrijfshulpverlening) certification (i.e. trained on suppressing fires)

Role
Member in the fire safety team (currently 7 FTE).
We expect you to inspect the terrain for unsafe situations in shifts of 4 hours and in pairs of 2 FTE.
Some will be on the gator shift (driving) others walking or biking.
We require you to have a great sense of humor, are responsible, and understand engineers well enough to solve safety issues without unsatisfied visitors.

Certification
You have to be BHV certified or any equivalent (e.g. fire fighter etc)

If you bump into any angel that meets these criteria I would be very happy :)
Thanks for your support

Warm regards,

Firewall