[Volunteering] Zammad config [Ticket#42693]

Wouter - via MCH2022 (Team:Sysadmin) sysadmin at mch2021.org
Tue Jun 28 23:53:37 CEST 2022

Hey Igel,

> * could you hide the content team fields for our heaven tickets? Its a bit confusing
This requires us switching to a new major version of Zammad (this adds the "Core Workflows" feature) which I don't have the time for currently. Possibly later, but I have to take first make sure our on-site infra works :)

> * The knowledge base is currently only readable as it seems -> is that intended?
I've added KB edit rights to all of you. Please keep edits within the Team:Volunteers folder (or other folders in case you need to make more of them) as Zammad doesn't use proper rights management for the KB...

> * The domain should be imho support.mch2022.org instead of support.mch2021.org ^^
I'm aware, but it's a low priority for me now. There's a redirect from 2022->2021 already on it as a fix for the time being.

> * Is there an option to not require a second name for contacts/users? That would make the handling of nick names much easier
Sadly that's a uneditable field in Zammad. As a workaround I normally just add `-` as the surname (as is the case with my account as well).

 Wouter

--

MCH2022 Team:Sysadmin
[1] https://wiki.mch2022.org/Team:Sysadmin