[Volunteering] Fwd: [mch2022-orga] Making Camp Happen: Angel Types, Shift Types, Shifts. We need your help!

Jick van Wijhe jickvanwijhe at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 08:02:22 CEST 2022

Hi Team Volunteering,

Great news that the angel system is live.
I’ll definitely want to use it for the fire team to plan shifts.

One little question: is there a possibility for me as the coordinator of the fire team to plan my crew via the system as well? I’d like to ask them individually who wants to do what shift and plan them smartly (eg one experienced with a not experienced in one shift)

Reading the mail below gives the impression your team will do the planning if there is availability, in that case I should only add shifts that are not filled-in by the crew I already have; meaning I need to administrations of who does what when.

If it’s possible it would be great, if not we will find a creative solution :)

Jick / firewall

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPhone

Begin doorgestuurd bericht: