[Volunteering] available

Okkie okkie at hackinthebox.nl
Tue Jul 19 14:14:56 CEST 2022

Just wanted to let you know that I'm available.
Since I don't have one ticket I was tolled by some Revespace member that
therefore I only could help with teardown.

So if you need some one to do some tasks after the event please contact
me

What can I do:
Have my own tools, from woodworking, painting to electronic and First
aid tools.
Did in an other precovid first aid, onside security, cooking (yes I have
Dutch papers)
Have my own safety and climbing stuf

What I expect:
Work alone, one task at the time.
Keep distance from me and my tools.
A working shower so I don't smell to much after a dirty job.
Beer during Lunch

Food: Vegan, no gluten or soja. (vegetarian is something competently
different)
Rice with or with out veggies is fine.

Above is not negotiable!
If you can't provide the what I expect then please don't
--
Okkie

Twitter:  @0kkie

http://www.haxpo.nl