[Villages] visitor-facing desk in infotent

konmei ccc at wedrich.org
Fri May 13 09:14:36 CEST 2022

Hi boekenwuurm,

thank you for reaching out!
For team:villages we had one desk and two chairs last time, if I
remember correctly. I think it makes sense, to have the same also for
MCH 2022, to have a dedicated info point for villages. No special needs.

Would you take care to include this into your total figures of the order
list or shall we take action on that?

Thank you and best regards,
konmei