[Villages] I - updated text - Q - MCH2022 - Last call for those who did not update their Village information

Patrick Raithofer pat at patweb.de
Thu Jun 30 10:56:06 CEST 2022

Hi Konmei,

I mentioned it very briefly in the description in the Wiki. This is a
red VW T4 Bus with a lot of sensors and light+sound stuff added. I
updated the wiki with a more detailed description.

The "special vehicle" is a VW T4 Bus that was fitted to be a mobile
sleep lab. It has place for two people sleeping on a comfortable
mattrace with EEG and other biosensors attached, recording brain waves,
detect sleeper's position and movement, estimates sleep stages from
sensor data and support lucid dreaming induction by sending light and
sound cues when the Bus detects the sleeping person to be in REM state.

looking forward to attending MCH2022 :)

Bye,
Patrick