[Villages] Italian Embassy placement

Federico Cerutti federico at ceres-c.it
Thu Jun 30 00:47:07 CEST 2022

Hi konmei,
Thanks, we'll make do there I guess :)
Just to be sure I am not projecting a negative image on us folks: it's
not like we want to make a mess for the sake of it, but just that we
might happen to have music on at non-family-friendly times. Better to be
safe than sorry, and choose the right place from the beginning. :)

Regards,

--
Federico Cerutti / ceres-c