[Villages] Your village registration - special vehicle

mAcfreAk macfreak109 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 23:27:37 CEST 2022

Dear konmei

Thanks for contacting me and as it seems my hopes are gone to bring up a village this year. So I will cancel the LetzHack village as none of my fellow hackers wants to join MCH this year. I’ll simply join the camp on the campervan space I’ve booked.

Thanks and looking forward to seeing you soon

m.
Sent from my iPhoneX