[Villages] Enter your prefered location in the wiki!

MCH Sponsor Team sponsor at mch2022.org
Wed Jun 29 23:18:26 CEST 2022

Hi Konmei,

Thanks for the heads-up. I sent out an email to all sponsors after the orga jitsi to remind them. Unfortunately I mentioned the deadline as July 4th from the meeting notes, and it seems I misunderstood. I’ll send a follow-up to correct that it should be done at latest July 1st.

Met vriendelijke groet / Kind regards,

Tom Clement (Halcyon)
Team Projectleiding & Sponsoring MCH2022
tom at mch2022.org <mailto:tom at mch2022.org> | www.mch2022.org <http://www.mch2022.org/>