[Villages] Q - MCH2022 - Last call for those who did not update their Village information

Marco Möller marcomoeller at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 23:06:00 CEST 2022

Hi Villages Team,

we

https://wiki.mch2022.org/Village:EVerest_BaseCamp

will bring 3 electric cars to our village as discussed (and agreed) with
you (and the power team) earlier. We want to explore their
charging ports... they have an interesting and quite broken protocol on
such ports :D
this will probably be: Tesla Model 3, Skoda Eniaq, Hyundai Ioniq 5

hope everything works out, we are super excited and looking forward to the
camp!

-Marco

PS: Yes, we won't sleep in the cars, they are just "devices under tests",
and we will also not overutilize the diesel powered electric grid of the
camp!

--
Dr. Marco Möller
mobile: +49 (0)173 2051706