[Villages] Aanmelding "big tents"

konmei ccc at wedrich.org
Sat Jun 25 11:14:53 CEST 2022

Hello village people,

we received your requirements, thank you very much. We appreciate, if
you keep your wiki page up to date (the one for Emergin Earth village).
We will delete the Solarpunk and relate your tent order to the Emergin
village.

Please understand, that there are a lot of conflicting requirements from
different villages, and we will try to fulfill as much of them as possible.
Also, right now there are some organizational topics about water and
sewage unclear, so we cannot finalize the plannings yet.

Once we finalize the planning and placing process, we will let you know
(latest by begin of July, maybe earlier).

Best regards,
konmei