[Villages] Enter your prefered location in the wiki!

claudia borges claudia.borges at xs4all.nl
Fri Jun 24 14:23:08 CEST 2022

Hi Konmei

I am really really sorry spamming you with this problem, but as I didnt get an answer from you I am very affraid this will go wrong:

This page https://wiki.mch2022.org/Village:Solarpunk_(worktitle) can be deleted if it is clear to moebelhaus that this is the same as https://wiki.mch2022.org/Village:Emergent.Earth. The village **CHANGED NAME**.

I rented a 5x5 tent and furniture via de village Village:Solarpunk (which **CHANGED NAME** to Village:Emergent.Earth)
I added the Village:Emergent.Earth (**ex** Village:Solarpunk) to the field NEAR ABACUS the same field as the Badge village.

Thank you for making this right

Claudia