[Villages] [mch2022-orga] Map update online (but keep quiet)

claudia borges claudia.borges at xs4all.nl
Mon Jun 20 07:21:06 CEST 2022

Hi,
I am Claudia, from the village https://wiki.mch2022.org/Village:Emergent.Earth. (but also from the content team)

I have 2 questions:

1- We would like to be placed on the Liskov field, because we are an 'overflow' of some talks about climate.  Is it possible?
2- The village https://wiki.mch2022.org/Village:Solarpunk_(worktitle) changed the name to https://wiki.mch2022.org/Village:Emergent.Earth. So, the village solarpunk does not need to be placed. I am affraid of deleting the page as I ordered the tent and forniture there. What is best to do to dont have problems?

Thanks
Claudia