[Villages] [mch2022-orga] Power: Count your devices with 400V plug asap

konmei ccc at wedrich.org
Sun Jun 19 22:18:52 CEST 2022

Hi benadski, hi team:power,

from the villages we currently have the following registrations:
- 62 villages stated "Smaller Village (up to 2x 230V/16A CEE/Schuko)"
- 24 chose "Large Village (32A CEE 400V)"
- 3 chose "Other"
- 16 no requirements

Details for "other":
- Village:Hardware Hacking Area - HHA: The HHA tent is a big tent
attached to a bus. Dimensione of the tent and bus is 19m x 9m. A photo
of the tent on
SHA: https://embassy.hackerspaces.be/sites/default/files/2017-08/13.jpg
We will bring our own electricity with a battery bench of 61kWh and
solar panels.
- Village:YoloCation: 2x 16A 230V Dedicated for the datacenter, besides
normal power for our tents - is it possible to provide our datacenter
with a redundant 10GbE uplink? Medium preferrably optic fiber, we can
support SW or LW SFP+ in our switch infra, besides a load of load
balanicng protocols
- Village:4EDU: Linked to family cluster (no sure what the requirements are)

Details for Large so far:
- Village:Unterland: plans to run a pizza oven (has been in contact with
you already)
- Village:C3WOC: Waffels...
- Village:PRKL: Sauna (We like to bring electric sauna. Same kind than
previous time. Also we will ship pallet directly to site where most of
our stuff come.)
- Village:tilde.industries & friends: Sauna: small trailer that can be
pulled by a car with a tow hitch (has been in contact with you already)

How do we want to proceed with the planning? Shall we have a quick call
next week to align the requirements / procedure?

Thank you and best regards,
konmei