[Villages] Village requests

Anon mch at anonweb.de
Wed Jun 8 20:33:01 CEST 2022

Hello MCH crew!

I'm the contact for the Cursed Computer Club village
(https://wiki.mch2022.org/Village:Cursed_Computer_Club) and as our
village planning progresses, we actually have a few questions:

- Is it a problem to expand to a larger area than originally specified?
Turns out we are bad at estimating things and actually need more space.

- Is it possible to get fresh water and sewage lines to our tent? We
know water can be precious at these events, so we would limit our usage
to occasionally filling / emptying our sinks (we're planning a bar).

Anon