[Villages] Request for relevant Villages to register their radio transmitters

Andreas Sikkema ramdyne at gmx.net
Wed Jun 1 23:46:50 CEST 2022

Dear Team Villages,

Is it possible for you to send the message below to all villages? We
are trying to prevent radio interference as much as possible and would
also like to include the Villages in our mission.

-----------------------------

Hi

The ROC and Productiehuis teams (for organising radio and AV) would
like to prevent radio interference on the MCH2022 as much as possible,
so that interference is mitigated as much as possible.

We are trying to collect all the radio frequencies in use at the event
into a single document so interference problems can be mitigated. Well
known/regulated frequencies/protocols like WiFi, DECT, GSM, car
remotes, Bluetooth etc are excluded, but transmitters (especially)
like wireless microphones have to be regulated across the terrain
unfortunately. This also includes Tesla
coils :-D

If you're planning to have radio transmitters active at MCH2022 please
contact Team Productiehuis (productiehuis at lists.mch2022.org) with
contact details and relevant transmitter data (frequency, purpose,
location, etc).

Thank you!

Team Productiehuis, Team ROC