[Villages] Sponsor chairs/table

Jeffrey Jansen [Access42] jeffrey at access42.nl
Thu Jul 21 17:06:14 CEST 2022

Hi there,

We arrived at our "village" 403 Access Denied as sponsor. As you have seen we provided a random village name in the sponsor name, however, as you see that does not exist. Village team named us.

We are unable to locate Moebelhaus to arrange the chair/table. Can you provide them to our tent at Olsen Field or can we pick them up?

Thanks!

Met vriendelijke groet, with kind regards,
Jeffrey Jansen

Disclaimer