[Villages] Qualcomm's sponsorship of MCH...RE: Action Required: Requisition 43100073080_STI-486912

MCH Sponsor Team sponsor at mch2022.org
Mon Jul 18 16:22:21 CEST 2022

Hi Victor,

Awesome, looking forward to see you. Indeed, the 5x5 pagoda tent will be built up for you. It’s expected to be ready on Wednesday at 12:00 in the afternoon, although with tomorrow's heatwave the tent builder’s schedule might have to shift a bit. If you ordered any tables or chairs, they will be delivered to your tent automatically.

You can sleep in that tent just fine, but it might get a bit colder at night than a normal sleeping tent, and a bit warmer in the morning.

Enjoy!

Met vriendelijke groet / Kind regards,

Tom Clement (Halcyon)
Team Projectleiding & Sponsoring MCH2022
tom at mch2022.org <mailto:tom at mch2022.org> | www.mch2022.org <http://www.mch2022.org/>