[Villages] [Info] Map updated - all villages placed

Thomas Steen Rasmussen tykling at bornhack.org
Sat Jul 16 08:15:34 CEST 2022

Hello :)

Don't be sorry, we could have just written earlier!

I just saw (what I thought was) a current or very recent drone photo
yesterday afternoon, and the tents in our area had not been erected yet,
so I thought maybe there was a chance to have them moved. Probably it
was just an older drone photo :)

We will make it work regardless, thank you for all your work.

Best regards,

Thomas Steen Rasmussen / tykling
BornHack
+45 29272123