[Villages] [Info] Map updated - all villages placed

Thomas Steen Rasmussen tykling at bornhack.org
Fri Jul 15 10:56:46 CEST 2022

Hello MCH village team :)

I am from the BornHack village in the Lamarr field. We have rented 2 of
the 5x5 tents, on map.mch20220.org they have been placed along the east
edge of our village area (towards the lake).

We would love it if they could be placed along the south edge instead
(towards the road) so our shared area is facing out towards where people
walk by.

We want to keep the same orientation of the two tents, just move them
all the way to the bottom of our little square.

Would that be possible? Thanks! :)

Best regards,

Thomas Steen Rasmussen
BornHack