[Villages] [Projectleiding] Sponsor policy change proposal

MCH Sponsor Team sponsor at mch2022.org
Thu Jul 14 07:54:08 CEST 2022

Hi all,

First let's get a misunderstanding ironed out. @Juerd: I previously called my suggested root cause fixes of adding a new field to village registration and/or making sponsors order their tents via moebelhaus inappropriate at this time because we’re so close to the event. Not your suggestions. You seem to think otherwise, so I wanted to let you know.

Next, by now Konmei has an spreadsheet with all sponsors and their related village names on it. In addition, we just signed the very last new sponsor (Qualcomm), no more will join up, and existing ones have all been renamed already where necessary. For me, that removes the usefulness of the website field as an identifier from now on, because we have a clear overview and do not need to search anymore.

If Konmei/Villages is okay with it, I’m fine with removing village URLs that point to a commercial website.

Met vriendelijke groet / Kind regards,

Tom Clement (Halcyon)
Team Projectleiding & Sponsoring MCH2022
tom at mch2022.org <mailto:tom at mch2022.org> | www.mch2022.org <http://www.mch2022.org/>