[Villages] [mch2022-orga] Villages placed

jos jos at toool.nl
Tue Jul 12 12:33:10 CEST 2022

Ohi,

I noticed the toool village was placed next to the Italian embassy. We were
planning to do lots of introduction-to-lockpicking workshops but this might
prove to be rather impossible considering the noiselevels that are normally
coming from the embassy..

Could we be moved to a more quiet spot ?

I know we are officially late to request such a move, but stitch suggested
I’d ask anyway

Thanx in advance
Jos
(President of toool)