[Villages] VILLAGES - Location of Yolocation Village

konmei ccc at wedrich.org
Mon Jul 11 21:37:15 CEST 2022

Hi there,

we put Yolocation between z-cert and NOP (map not online yet), this is
closer to the road.

 > - Are there carts or trolleys available to drive the Server & SAN
equipment
 > through the grass?
Maybe, but I cannot guarantee that.

 > - Are there maybe drive plates to make the run a bit easier?
Unfortunately not.

 > - Or is it maybe not too late to move our village a bit more near a
tarmac
 > road, so that we can drive the van with the equipment up to our main
tent?
See above.

 > And a detailed question
 > - Did you manage to get the desired uplink and power infra as
requested in
 > the form? Or do we need to find other ways?
NOC said that would be possible, I put them in copy.

@NOC: request in wiki was "is it possible to provide our datacenter with
a redundant 10GbE uplink? Ethernet medium preferably optic fiber, we can
support SW or LW SFP+ in our switch infra, besides a load of load
balancing protocols". As the new position is reachable from two
Datenklos it should be no issue.

Thank you and best regards,
konmei