[Villages] (no subject) Dutch Picknick

konmei ccc at wedrich.org
Sun Jul 10 15:51:11 CEST 2022

Hi there,

we had a technical issue with the export, so there were additional tents
where they should not be. This is now corrected, please check the map again.
Also, we cannot place the big tents closer to the firelane, as we need
some space around that for safety regulations in this area.

Also, we extended the space a bit. But please note: the map is only an
indication, please arrange also with your neighbours on the field. There
should be enough space in total , but Snowden is quite popular among the
villages. ;)

Thank you and best regards,
konmei
team:villages