[Villages] Rented tents for your villages

konmei ccc at wedrich.org
Sun Jul 10 15:29:01 CEST 2022

Hi there,

thank you for noticing. We had a technical issue with the export, so
there were additional tents where there should not be. This is now
corrected, please check the map again.

Also, you mentioned that you would like to be somewhere quieter, I send
another mail reg. that including team:family for clarification.

Thank you and best regards,
konmei
team:villages