[Villages] Rented tents for your villages

Anon mch at anonweb.de
Sun Jul 10 00:53:14 CEST 2022

Hi konmei and all,

We'd like our 5x10m tent connected in a line and rotated just as it's
currently placed on the map. So unless my previous mail about the power
mixup changes things, we'd be happy to stay with your suggested layout
and village location.

There is a third tent on the map though that shouldn't be there at all
(we only ordered one 5x10m tent). Could you double-check that?

Best,
Anon