[Villages] About location of MCF cluster

Frode M fvdm1992 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 19:08:04 CEST 2022

I see the Norwegian villages suddenly got plans for swapping cluster. This
would render the MCF cluster with only one village left (ChaosFurs), but in
this light, it would still be beneficial for the ChaosFurs village to end
up next to The Unterland village as originally proposed. The main reason
for this is that The Unterland village still got the most overlap with
ChaosFurs.

With best regards.
-Frode "Pilosus"