[Villages] Retro Gaming Village placement

Jules Blok jules.blok at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 16:20:50 CEST 2022

Hi All,

I'm part of the Retro Gaming Village and we'd like to request a different
placement on the field. Possibly on the Torvalds Field as we originally
specified as our preferred location.

We're currently placed next to the bar and Retro area, possibly out of
noise concerns or because of a mistaken belief we're part of the Retro
area. We're worried that there will be a lot of noise in this area

I just want to clarify that we're just a small group of 4 people who aren't
associated with the Retro area. We'll be bringing some TVs and old consoles
such as NES, SNES and N64. But we won't be bringing any loud arcade
cabinets or speaker systems.

We'd really appreciate an alternative placement if possible.

- Jules