[Villages] ATTENTION: Villages with 400V connection

Ralph Willekes power at mch2022.org
Sat Jul 9 12:29:08 CEST 2022

Hi,

If you have requested 400V for your village on the wiki, there are some
things to consider.

* If you sent no data about your big devices AND have no info of what
you bring on the wiki, your demands regarding the amount of current are
set to low.
    That means you could be asked to turn off those devices if power
failures occur. We don't want to do this, but we might have to.
    Don't silently update your wiki page, just contact us if you forgot
to mention your big devices, do this before midnight today.
* If you don't need 400V after all, change this as this might restrict
placement of your village. We want you to have a nice spot on the terrain!
* And don't forget: You need to bring an 32A extension cord and
distribution stuff for your village!

We will mark the closest available 32A outlet with your village name so
there will be no confusion during buildup.

And please conserve power as much as possible. Turn off smoke machines,
hydrogen electrolyzers and other energy guzzlers at times you don't use
them.

Thanks!

Met vriendelijke groet / Best regards,

Ralph Willekes / benadski