[Villages] Village 2342

konmei ccc at wedrich.org
Fri Jul 8 18:45:53 CEST 2022

Hi all,

in your village page, you stated:
  "We're just a couple of tents and would like to be in the Hopper field
near the beach as most of our citizens have campers that could park
right next to it. Also, we are planning to install a few solar panels to
generate some of our own electricity (requires 2x8m)"

Unfortunately we are not able to place villages on Hopper field, this is
purely reserved for caravans.
So we placed the village on Snowden field, which is the next close spot
for villages, where you will also have enough space for the solar panels.

Best regards,
konmei
for team:villages