[Villages] Q - MCH2022 - Village Bikeshed

Nathan Potter nathan.potter at adyen.com
Thu Jul 7 21:15:53 CEST 2022

Hi Konmei,

Mmm, I think that’s a miscommunication as well, we don’t have any vehicular campers, only… human campers (all of whom should have proper tents). Hopefully that makes the discussion a bit easier!

Like we touched based on, it’s fine to separate our (personal) tents from the (sponsor) tent, just didn’t realize that that was the planning for the layout.

Best,
Nathan