[Villages] Frage zu Village: Chaoswelle

konmei ccc at wedrich.org
Fri Jul 1 21:58:56 CEST 2022

Hi MissSurreal,

nice to hear you will be there as well. :)
I'm not quite sure I understand your questions.
1. Champers are on the camper ground only and need a camper ticket.
2. Villages (consisting of individual tents + big tents) will be placed
by us. We will consider your preferred location (if stated in the wiki)
and it would be very helpful, if you list you big tents there as well,
so we will be able to consider enough room for them.

Does that help?
Feel free to explain in German if that's easier.

Best regards,
konmei