[Villages] [mch2021-orga] Village Moebelhaus shop opening planned for tomorrow evening (11.02.)

lumi_chan at c3moebelhaus.de lumi_chan at c3moebelhaus.de
Thu Feb 17 20:08:53 CET 2022

Dear Konmei,

I am currently working with boekenwuurm on a blog post about this topic.

But if you have additional ideas how/where to publish it, you are very welcome.

In most of the cases I am available Monday to Thursday evenings from 6-10 p.m., but end of next week I am going on vacation for 10 days. That’s why I can offer you only Monday to Wednesday.

Best regards

Lumi

Team Moebelhaus

Mail/Ticket: mch2022 at c3moebelhaus.de