[mch2021-terrain] Buildup

Hugh Wells hugh at crablab.co.uk
Tue May 24 22:07:36 CEST 2022

Hey Redlizard (sorry, I don't have a direct email),

We discussed at the meetup about me coming onto terrain earlier to help
with build up.

I'm still happy to do this, but wanted to confirm what day it would be most
useful to arrive? I was intending Monday (25th of July) afternoon.

I don't want to get in the way!

Best,

CrabLab/Hugh

--
This email was sent on behalf of CrabLab Limited. The contents and any
attachments are expressly intended for the recipient(s). Should you receive