[mch2021-terrain] Camper Spot Limit

Martin Gross martin at muc.ccc.de
Mon Mar 28 15:25:40 CEST 2022

Hey there!

Since we started ticket sales, we had only offered 100 camper spots + a
waiting list since we anticipated that there might be some extra spots that
could be made available once the terrain has been divided up.

As of right now, in addition to the 100 already sold spots, there are
another 40 on the waiting list.

Does your team have any plans on making more camper spots available? Or
perhaps you have already planned for more than 100 and I just never got the
memo? Or are we set at 100 and there won't be any changes at this point?

Just asking so I can send out some more invites if possible :-)

Best regards,
Martin