[mch2021-terrain] [Villages] Hardware Hacking Area at MCH2022

Kliment (Future Bits) kliment at 0xfb.com
Sun Jun 19 22:32:37 CEST 2022

On 19.06.22 22:11, konmei wrote:
> Hello Kliment and Tom,
>
> we received your requirements, thank you very much. We appreciate, if
> you keep your wiki page up to date. ;)

We will. Anything specific you need us to put there immediately?

> Regarding the topics that concern team:villages:
>
> Space: need to clarify.
> @team:terrain: do we have a spot on the field, where the bus could be
> parked?
>
> Power: will keep in mind and align closely with team:power.
This has been cleared with team power already yesterday, they have
approved our setup, but they need to know location from you as soon as
you have it for their planning as well.

> Timeline: fine with us.
>
> Please understand, that there are a lot of conflicting requirements from
> different villages, and we will try to fulfill as much of them as possible.
> Also, right now there are some organizational topics about water and
> sewage unclear, so we cannot finalize the plannings yet.
Of course. Let us know if there's anything we can do to make your life
easier.

> Once we finalize the planning and placing process, we will let you know
> (latest by begin of July, maybe earlier).
Amazing, thank you!