[mch2021-terrain] Fwd: [Villages] Finish placement before the end of the day!

konmei ccc at wedrich.org
Sat Jul 9 13:16:45 CEST 2022

FYI

Betreff: Re: [Villages] Finish placement before the end of the day!
Datum: Sat, 9 Jul 2022 13:16:14 +0200
Von: konmei <ccc at wedrich.org>
An: Ralph Willekes <power at mch2022.org>, villages at lists.mch2021.org
Kopie (CC): netsmurf at gmail.com, "mailto:redlizard"@redlizard.nl

Hi there,

thanks for the update, I will forward your request about 400V to the
villages.
I'm sorry this is all quite late, we will try our best. The delay is not
about not having synchronized, it is about a misunderstanding and
priorities. We do not have enough man power in team:terrain to fulfill
everything in time. The actual map was ready on Tuesday evening,
unfortunately could not be published until yesterday.

Best regards,
konmei