[mch2021-terrain] Space for Village DutchPicknick

Si Gyn the.true.sigyn at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 21:10:07 CEST 2022

Dear Team Terrain,

First of all I want to compliment you with all the work that has already
been done! Thank you for that!

I have a question about the spot for Village DutchPicknick at the Snowden
field. We count 30-35 villagers what makes that we also have 30-35 tents on
200²m.
Besides the sleeping tents, we also have 75²-100²m of the big white tents
and beer tables. We clustered with DutchNicPic. We believe the surface
provided/requested seemes to be insufficient to host 35 tents.

Therefor we kindly request you to provide us additional space on the
Snowden files nearby the entrance to accommodate our tents.

If you have additional questions please feel free to contact me.

Best regards,
Sigyn