[mch2021-terrain] Parking lot

Martin Gross martin at mch2022.org
Sat Apr 16 16:12:11 CEST 2022

Hi there!

I know, I am just bombaring you these days with messages - sorry about
that. But better to have things figured out ahead of time than
struggling on site, right? :-)

According to https://wiki.mch2022.org/Team:Terrain, your team is
manufacturing the parking lot as well as ticket scanning at the entrance.

Just so that we are both on the same page: If Ticketing&Entrance is
providing you (as we did at SHA) with a barcode scanner, you will take care
of validation of the parking tickets, handing out the parking-stickers for
the cars and making sure that there are enough angels deployed/planned in
the Angel-system?

This year, we would also provide a cash register to sell last minute
parking tickets - so you'd get two devices for the price of one ;-)

Best regards,
Martin