[mch2021-terrain] Terrain layout: ideas and constraints

Ralph Willekes power at mch2021.org
Sun Nov 29 13:22:19 CET 2020

Hello Team:Terrain,

See the attached image for an updated crude power availability map.
The "keerlus" near the harbour should remain empty for the transformer
installation.
The 400V low Voltage power from the transformer is transported to the
distribution building near the "Avonturenhuis".
It will require several powerlock lines in parallel to get all of the
power we need transported to this building.
Next to the building there will probably be placed a 20ft container with
a Lithium battery solution to stabilize the grid and to handle peak demand.
 From this location there will be 2 (or even 3) powerlock cable sets in
parallel running to the next distribution buiding.
 From the scouting infra buildings we can distribute to more locations
using the underground network.
Above the ground cables can distribute from there on.
Inside the orange areas, multiple 63A might be available, almost every
small scouting distribution cabinet has one 63A, one 32A and a few
schuko sockets.

If you require more detailed data, please specify!

Best regards,

benadski
Team:Power