[mch2021-terrain] [MCH2021-NOC] Terrain layout: ideas and constraints

Arjan Koopen arjan at koopen.net
Wed Nov 25 20:57:43 CET 2020

Hi Ruud,

> On 24 Nov 2020, at 20:51, Ruud Koolen <redlizard at redlizard.nl> wrote:
>
>> What big space-using things are you going to be organizing, that need a spot?
> - Backoffice space, as a tent or space in avonturenhuis
> - Colo in existing buildings

That sounds about right. Additionally:

* Orga colo is in E0 + L0 “utility buildings”; and we are using N1 “utility building" to put some equipment in for uplink
* Backoffice tent also had storage-space, plus we also stored things at logistics (which was nearby the NOC-office)
* Optionally, if someone picks this up (this is an optional “service”), some space for public colocation (like a 5x5 “aluhal”-tent)

— Arjan